What's new

Fake CC, but they smoke great! Would you?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
You dissected one before smoking them, that was wise. If they look like 100% tobacco and you enjoy them, have at it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nope, to much risk there for me. Who knows what you could be smoking. Pretty good chance it will smoke and taste like crap. Not sure what the point to smoking it would be esp if you already know its fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There is a big difference between fake CC's from Cuba or from anywhere else. I have had many fakes from Cuba. They have all been good smokes and well made. There are thousands of boxes of fakes sold in Cuba every week. They must be produced in a factory somewhere and you can be sure that they use Cuban tobacco. While this is no guarantee of quality, I have not seen any issues over the past 10 years. Proceed at your own risk but my experience is that they are mild smokes that are better than many on the market. I would stay away from fake CC's purchased in any other country.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
About 15 years ago I bought some Fubans in the Caribbean and did an autopsy on one of them....I nearly threw up when I saw an assortment of items in there...sawdust, short filler, cardboard and some "stuff" that looked like it was from a pigs a$$hole. I'd never...ever...smoke a fake as has been said...if the person who rolled it knew it was fake do you really think they are going to give a pigs a$$ what they put in it? For those who think they are getting any quality from a fake enterprise ......I've got a few hundred bridges and swampland to sell.