What's new

Fake Cohiba 40th

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to give you guys another look at one of these fake Cohibas I was given. The problem is, that it smells like Cuban tobacco, and tastes somewhat like it. It's 100% fake considering Cohiba never made it but just wanted to give you guys a better look.

I accidentally ripped the wrapper on one side.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I dub thee Braveheart!

The reason why we say this is that there are fake Cubans that are decently put together in Cuba with Cuban tobacco...Not so bad to smoke sometimes, but of course not the genuine article and does not hit the mark.

Then there are fake Cuban cigars litterally made with anything from newspaper to grass clippings, and may be quite hazardous to your health.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Definitely faker than a three dollar bill. You're braver than me because, like others have already said, you never know what could be in one of those.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some "guaranteed" "cubans" from the virgin islands that a friend brought back for me, none of them banded at all. They look like Johnny O roll's actually, they are rolled just beautifully, really nice trip caps. Looking forward to trying them in a couple more months. At the end of the day I give two shits if they're cubans, if it smoke good, I like it. I pity the fool that be buying some fake ass cubans though, the only cubans you should buy on vacation are found at CdH.

Last edited: