What's new

Fakes?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The screwed up thing is some of the boxes look like they might actually be real just that the cigars were swapped for fakes. Who knows some of the bands may even be real bands too just swapped on Nica/Domi Cigars or something. I'd be so pissed if I bought any of them. Crazy in the US of A too! I thought that sort of shananigans was reserved for the Mexico and a bunch of Caribbean Islands. Those poor saps that fall for that shit...We all know a few too don't we?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I just can't. Bruce your comment has me dying. Hey we are talking about a nation that murders female infants and poisons dog food! No surprise they'd knock off cigars. Might even throw in some cyanide during rolling to prune the U.S. population!

And a Behike for $25? If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Isn't the MSRP in the $30+ range?
For a Beehike? Like $80-120 to my knowledge depending on vitola of course. idk maybe more, maybe less, but that's what I've seen reputable ones go for. Certaintly not $25 though.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
For a Beehike? Like $80-120 to my knowledge depending on vitola of course. idk maybe more, maybe less, but that's what I've seen reputable ones go for. Certaintly not $25 though.

$1000+ boxes are grey market pricing, but that sure as shit isn’t MSRP. Boxes are 220-320 CUC in Cuba depending on vitola. I know you can pick up boxes in Europe starting in low 300 euro range.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
There are a golden rules if you have half a brain about deals, saving money, with out getting emotional.

1. If the deal is too good to be true, it could be the screwing of your lif in you jump on board.

2. Is the seller a litigement seller, or some fly buy night you or no one else ever heard of.

3. Do your due dillegence b3efore jumping in with both feet., and your money.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
He already had to get naked to make the weigh in so he already shows bad signs... just hate this EST zone. I have to stay up way past my bedtime for the fight.
Then I hope Broner gets knocked the **** out early. Then it will be worth your while, and you can get to bed earlier. That, and I like Vargas a lot better.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
$1000+ boxes are grey market pricing, but that sure as shit isn’t MSRP. Boxes are 220-320 CUC in Cuba depending on vitola. I know you can pick up boxes in Europe starting in low 300 euro range.
Really? I did not know that. Good to know. Now how do I go about getting a box of them, that is the real question? I've never seen them even close to that price, but then again I've never been to Europe or Cuba so that probably explains why.