What's new

Family Trip to NYC April 7

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I like Katz's, but Carnegie is better in my opinion...have a woody allen, a knish, an egg cream and some pickles....I'm drooling here.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on many levels. Katz's is not only a million times better than Carnegie it's also an original Jewish Deli serving Corned Beef, Pastrami, etc. the old fashioned way. It's one of the few "Old New York" places that still exist. Carnegie is a tourist trap with oversized gimmicky sandwiches.

Go to Lombardi's for Pizza, and Veniero's for your Italian pastry fix.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on many levels. Katz's is not only a million times better than Carnegie it's also an original Jewish Deli serving Corned Beef, Pastrami, etc. the old fashioned way. It's one of the few "Old New York" places that still exist. Carnegie is a tourist trap with oversized gimmicky sandwiches.

Go to Lombardi's for Pizza, and Veniero's for your Italian pastry fix.
Sorry, Carnegie actually makes there own pastrami, not too sure about Katz's...better yet go to both. Yummm...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Penn Station if your into historic buildings - also Empire State Building
I think he meant Grand Central. Penn is a hot mess, and not very attractive.

I lived near by all my life, and go there regularly, but I don't know what to do that is touristy. I just like to hit up grimey night clubs.

If you are in BK, http://www.charno4.com/v1/ great food and a huge whiskey selection.