ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Anyone wants my number PM me

Anybody get any pictures??

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I had a great time with you guys today great conversation, great cigars, and awesome cannoli and cookies. yhis was my first time at a herf And its great talking to People Who love cigars as much as I do. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks Jim for setting it up and the rest of the guys for coming and allowing me to be a part of. Here is a pic of the damages!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Fellas, thanks again for everything today! Great time meeting everyone and kicking back and enjoying the afternoon with yas. First herf for me as well and looking forward to the next one! If anyone wants to swap info plz PM me.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had a great time with you guys today great conversation, great cigars, and awesome cannoli and cookies. yhis was my first time at a herf And its great talking to People Who love cigars as much as I do. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks Jim for setting it up and the rest of the guys for coming and allowing me to be a part of. Here is a pic of the damages!
Murse? Dog? Lancero? We're waiting.....

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
ha ha there is no murse I have to draw the line somewhere.........

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
hahahaha