What's new

Famous Nicaraguan 3000

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They aren't that bad, especially for the price. I picked them up on cigar monster once for a little over a buck a stick.

PM me your addy and I will send a couple your way to try before you buy.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
They aren't that bad, especially for the price. I picked them up on cigar monster once for a little over a buck a stick.

PM me your addy and I will send a couple your way to try before you buy.
Thanks for the offer!

Everyone says they're not bad so for the price I'll just splurge on a fiver.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i thought they use to be known as the "Series X" cigars before fuente figured they owned any/all use of the letter "X". :scratchhe which is assinine.
so they changed their name to famous brand or whatever it's called.

they were good. i liked 'em better than any fuente product i'd ever had - probably why they were so pissed. :grin:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Luv them.

These are my golf and yard cigars. They have great construction and great taste for a nice price.

Get them. You will like them.

My favorites are the torps.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i believe the story (supposedly) is that the original blend of the famous nic 3000's were the Oliva line series X cigars that they never released due to trademark problems with Fuente. They sold their stock to famous smokeshop who sold the cigars under the famous nic 3000 label in bundles. After selling the initial stock quickly, they commissioned a factory to replicate the blend in the cigars, so it's similar but this 2nd batch was not exactly the same. I've heard they were still good though. The current cigars available are from the 3rd batch, those are the only ones I've tried, but i think they're still really tasty. I also heard they get even better with some age.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I like the stick. Give them a shot. I don't think you will be disappointed especially for the price.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dale from the DWSC swears by them....I haven't had one.
Yes I do! If you like Nicaragua tobaccos, I think you'll like 'em. I smoke one almost every day on the way to work and another on the way home. As I've told many others, if you buy a bundle and don't like them, I'll buy the rest of the bundle from you!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hmm....I'm a big fan of Nicaraguan tobacco in general; I might have to try some.

Plus, I do like Famous-Smoke as a vendor as well!