What's new

famous-smoke.com??

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I order a lot of my stuff from there and never had an issue. If you order make sure you check out there coupons. They also run Cigar Monster and last time I checked you could use the coupons on there as well. It's best to support the sponsors if possible though.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I order from Famous a couple of times a year.. never had a problem with them...

There are other online sites I like better.. but they will periodically put something on closeout that is an excellent buy.. and Ill snatch it up...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Famous is great. Always get good service from them.

1. If you order from Famous, get signed up for eBates first. You'll get cash back with your purchase. Combine that with a rewards credit card, and you could get like 6-8% off.
2. Always use a coupon code. My current favorite is "SAV10N45" which gives you $10 any purchase over $75.
3. Famous also runs CigarMonster.com, probably my favorite bargain site. If you check at 8:00PST (both AM and PM) you can see all the day's deals. Most of them come with free shipping, which also applies to anything else from Famous on that order, so you can get a great deal, and get free shipping on everything else you were going to buy.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like them quite a bit. Unfortunately (for my wallet) most of my purchases are made through site sponsors due to the sticks I enjoy.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just to echo that already expressed sentiment - Famous is an excellent company - if you are ever in the eastern PA area you need to make a point of visiting their store and enjoying their beautiful lounge which has a full bar and restaurant. Nothing like being able to enjoy a meal and a cigar together inside... :>

STS

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
At the risk of being redundant, I think that Famous is an excellent vendor. I have always had very positive experiences with them and would highly recommend them. By using the coupons that they publish you can generally get some very good deals. Also if you buy something on the Cigar Monster portion of their site you can generally get free shipping.

Normally if I am looking for something I will check the BOTL site sponsors first (since they are the ones keeping the lights on) but still buy a fair amount from Famous Smoke and have always been very happy with them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using famous-smoke for a year or so now and they have always had great deals and quick shipping, I would absolutely recommend using them.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yup, have used Famous a few times. Watch out if you download the Monster App.

I have been using famous-smoke for a year or so now and they have always had great deals and quick shipping, I would absolutely recommend using them.
Hey Vines, I noticed you are new here. You should drop in the introduction section and tell us about yourself .

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't hesitate to deal with them, they're great. I received a 5er of AF SS and they had hold on the foot of them, I gave them a call...they told me it was probably plume, I told them it was not and they shipped me a 5er right away with a return shipping label. Despite the 10 seconds(or less) of plume argument, it was seem-less and the replacements were there in less than a week. It was good customer service in my book.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Cbid is awesome at times as with any auction. I got a Black*Watch 40 ct travel humi last week for $16. All the sponsors here have deals at different times. Just gotta be patient unlike me;) lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use the monster app quite often, I scored a Prometheus magma T special edition CFCF lighter for 50-something bucks.

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Used to pick up things from them every now and then, haven't ordered from them in well over 2 years and still getting their daily 9am emails, lol.