What's new

Fantasy Football 2013 Discussion

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Next week will be a better gauge on Peyton he'll be facing a better pass rush from the giants and eli shows up against big bro
It'll be a better gauge on his line. Peyton is Peyton and Peyton unprotected gets sacked or throws it away. Peyton semi protected can beat your scheme once he figures it out and protected Peyton is deadly.
True I wanna see if that tight end continues on that pace. Welker will be Welker but your right Peyton with time is scary for anybody
I think it's more of a he will hit whoever is open...he proved he will throw to any of em and every catch by one frees up the other plus a 2-3 RB rotation a healthy Denver will be very difficult to plan for much less defeat especially at home, altitude and all

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Next week will be a better gauge on Peyton he'll be facing a better pass rush from the giants and eli shows up against big bro
It'll be a better gauge on his line. Peyton is Peyton and Peyton unprotected gets sacked or throws it away. Peyton semi protected can beat your scheme once he figures it out and protected Peyton is deadly.
True I wanna see if that tight end continues on that pace. Welker will be Welker but your right Peyton with time is scary for anybody
I think it's more of a he will hit whoever is open...he proved he will throw to any of em and every catch by one frees up the other plus a 2-3 RB rotation a healthy Denver will be very difficult to plan for much less defeat especially at home, altitude and all
Home is definitely a big advantage for the Broncs undefeated at home and split on the road is 12-4. I think it's gonna take 14 to lock up the AFC this year tho.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Tell me about it. Had 2 position with negative points and 3 others with under 3 points. I left a lot of points on the bench though so I just need to get the right guys in my line up. Losses are going to happen, but didn't expect to be beaten like a red headed step child in week one. What makes it even worse is I lost to blooz4u who didn't even put up a lot of points.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I need to vent brothers...
Dwayne Bowe puts up a goose egg as the Chiefs stomp on the eagles. Obviously has to be the week i play my older brother:disappoin

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Jamaal Charles put up some really good numbers for me last night, 30.20 in my league. This could be a good weekend. Funny first weekend my team was the lowest scoring team and last weekend was the highest. I am looking forward to Dez Bryant, Stafford, and Jimmy Grahm having a good weekend. I have the Cinci D but I think Rodgers will destroy them.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jamaal Charles put up some really good numbers for me last night, 30.20 in my league. This could be a good weekend. Funny first weekend my team was the lowest scoring team and last weekend was the highest. I am looking forward to Dez Bryant, Stafford, and Jimmy Grahm having a good weekend. I have the Cinci D but I think Rodgers will destroy them.
Come on Jimmy Graham! He could be my salvation if he keeps up this years run

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Thank you Hartley for missing the 40 yarder with mins left in the 4Q. And thanks to Sproles for fumbling within the 10 yard line tonight with 2 mins left. UGHHHHHHHH! 1 field goal is all that was needed!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hang tight... there may be a FF points correction tomorrow that will help you. I seen a guy in one league go from a win to a lose due to that. Good Luck!

Thank you Hartley for missing the 40 yarder with mins left in the 4Q. And thanks to Sproles for fumbling within the 10 yard line tonight with 2 mins left. UGHHHHHHHH! 1 field goal is all that was needed!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free