What's new

"Farmie" Stand

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
wtf is a farmie????
Trust me, you're better off not knowing! Once you find out you'll be more jealous than you ever thought you could be! But let me know if you ever happen across a couple, cause I'm still looking.

And Ron, that stand looks awesome! I had no idea that in Paris you pretty much just ash on the street when you're at a sidewalk cafe, and even when they give you an ashtray it doesn't hold a cigar. I've used up like 5 or 6 of your Cigar-ix (sp?) cigar holders, but this permanent metal one would have been perfect! If anybody is traveling, pick one up! I sometimes forget my Palio in my room, or sometimes just don't want my cigar that close to the table or whatever it's resting on. These cigar stands look great!

TYLER

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
seriously what is a farmie, you guys talk about them quite often and i feel left in the dark?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Vegas Robaina Farmie. From what I understand, not a normal production cigar. Rolled for guests, gifting, and who knows. Seems some find there way off the farm. Sources seem to have dried up. I was luck enough to get a few back a few years ago.