What's new

Fast & Furious Father's Day Sampler

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I didn't pick one up but that is a very good deal. They have some of the best prices on Fuente products

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I seriously thought about it, but there wasn't enough in there to really get my juices flowing, if you know what I mean. I've got a lot of Fuentes, and this just didn't hold a candle to the Christmas offering from Holt's.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I seriously thought about it, but there wasn't enough in there to really get my juices flowing, if you know what I mean. I've got a lot of Fuentes, and this just didn't hold a candle to the Christmas offering from Holt's.
I hear you, however I am almost out of Fuentes and only 1 Opus left. And I can not wait for the Christmas samplers to come out.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0

Same here Duane, I agree. I have not smoked any from that Carlito's way sampler you mentioned, nor a few of those nice one's you gifted me (yet). I was going to way a full year to even try one from the sampler.