What's new

Fav 60min or less cigars

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Short story, WOAM, Tat noella Cuadrado, Tat porck chop, tat t110, flying pig, Partagas short, Monte #4, RASCC, etc...

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
looks like most I would pick are in 4 or 5 posts. The 68 and pam principe 1 and 2 but the others would fall close behind.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you're not averse to bending a few minor rules then I could suggest the Monte Open Junior. Nice and small with good flavor and a bit of punch for the size(at least to me)

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Well if you're not averse to bending a few minor rules then I could suggest the Monte Open Junior. Nice and small with good flavor and a bit of punch for the size(at least to me)
Is that one not legal here in the US? I am not familiar with a lot of cigars, especially cubans.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fuente work of art's
punch champion's
opus #4 i think it is
Oliva serie O perfecto

yup I love perfectos :ccool:and yes some can take over 45 min but it all dependson ya puff rate, wind conditions etc... but they are all smaller smokes.

Ohh yeah and of course Opus love affair, but that might be tough for a frequent smoke....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that one not legal here in the US? I am not familiar with a lot of cigars, especially cubans.
Nope, being Cuban it is not legal for you guys....along with the El Principe mentioned above-another good one in a small size.

I could add Trinidad Reyes or Fonseca Delicias to the bunch too

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
San Cristobal De La Habana- El Principe
HELL YES...

also; diplimaticos #4, tat verocu #9, french RL petite edmundo, pepin cabinet preferido, cien anos #4 (only three left and it's killing me), padron principe...wrapper don't matter, love em'.

with how my days off are set up lately, I find my humidors are stocked predominantly with coronas, petite coronas, lonsdales, petite robustos, and demi-tasse sizes...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Padron 1926 No. 35, my 2nd favorite in the line, good 30-45min smoke -- 1hr if you nurse it.

In the more affordable range, second the recommendation of the Tatuaje Angeles.

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is the one I smoke after that first 60 minute smoke, where I don't feel that need to rush it (out of excitement of having the first one). :yes:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished my first Short Story and have to agree with these other guys-it was very nice. Had some Patron Anejo with it-brought out some caramel/vanilla in the tequila and coffee/toffee in the smoke. But I must be a slow smoker cuz I was out there for an hour-not good when it's below freezing!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I called them to order a box and the guy told me they were out of stock and that the line was discontinued. They won't be getting anymore.
That sucks!! I just got a box and I was gonna call to get another one. Damnit, I wish I wouldn't have gifted so many!!! LOL

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I recently had the Illusione 68. It was stout, powerful, and spicy. It probably took me about 45-50 minutes to finish it.