What's new

Favored Cigar with favorite Food?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I personally look forward to every meal, but when my wife makes lasagna she its a meal fit for a king. So it's nothing like a king size cigar! My cigar of choice has been an Oliva Connecticut Reserve a nice mild bodied stick not too over powering. Mmmmmmmm Delicious :thumbsup:

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One of my favorite meals is gently grilled elk backstrap topped with Gorgonzola cheese, side of roasted garlic red potatoes, some veggies and grilled cuban bread. After such a rich meal a full bodied smoke is a must. Last time I enjoyed this meal, about a month back, I smoked a LGC Serie R #7 maduro and it was fantastic.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be honest the meat portion did not look good until I read what it was then that changed it for me.

My mothers pan fried chicken with a Diesel and some bourbon. Now that is a damn fine time.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Elk back strap must be so tender, I know moose is fantastic. Every fall after we shoot one, thats the first thing to come off the animal, best cut of meat I've ever had.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For me, steak, buttered noodles, beans, and a veggie would be the best meal to have before a nice smoke. When I'm full from a great meal, the cigar tastes ten times better.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Mushrooms, bacon, fried onions, dill pickle and bleue cheese on a 2/3 lb Angus burger with onion rings and fries followed by WOAM is still a favorite of mine.

The BurgerMeister

the devil is a busy man.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after a big steak dinner (ribeye or porterhouse with a salad on the side), i love to sit back with a Cu-Avana Intenso toro. it's just a perfect match, and why i always try to keep some in the humidor.

basically, i like to end the day with a nice full bodied smoke (usually a Camacho, if possible) even if i've just had a light dinner. if i smoke one in the afternoon/early evening, i tend towards a mild or medium bodied smoke.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Any wild game backstrap, the wife always gets the tenderloin. We raise our own Angus beef so a nice cut of it (butterflyed cut) mashed potatoes, home made gravey and corn on the cob. No desert just a good Opus.

Funny tonight its Angus meatloaf though. May follow it up with a Tat Pork Tendorloin.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Any wild game backstrap, the wife always gets the tenderloin. We raise our own Angus beef so a nice cut of it (butterflyed cut) mashed potatoes, home made gravey and corn on the cob. No desert just a good Opus.

Funny tonight its Angus meatloaf though. May follow it up with a Tat Pork Tendorloin.
Raise your own cows... Wow... I think i remember reading about
another brotha buying a ranch earlier this year... That's one of my
goals... (to own a ranch)...

How many head of cattle do you have Earl?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Something about the a big meal...like a thanksgiving day meal that gets you full! Your right Ant, cigars taste ten times better. I guess it's because your taste buds are wide open? Something like that!