Favorite Car Chase Scene in Movies.....

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ronin; for sure

Honorable mention:
Matrix Reloaded
Bullit (did you know neither car could keep up with the camera car? Any guesses?? Of course; Corvette)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bourne Supremacy made me nauseous. The movie was not have as clever as it's predecessor. Bullet still stands out because it had never been done like that in a movie before. The sound of that Mustang's engine as it raced through those streets in San Fransisco. It was to car chases what the original Star Wars was to space opera. It hadn't been done that way before.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
steve12553 said:
Bourne Supremacy made me nauseous. The movie was not have as clever as it's predecessor. Bullet still stands out because it had never been done like that in a movie before. The sound of that Mustang's engine as it raced through those streets in San Fransisco. It was to car chases what the original Star Wars was to space opera. It hadn't been done that way before.
EXACTLY!!! Although I like Bourne Supremacy, Bullitt is hands-down #1. You are either insane or have never seen the movie to think otherwise.
:stretchgr
And that 390 GT Mustang was pure and simple, BADASS.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
C'mon guys, I can't believe no one said "Smokey and the Bandit"! There were some awesome chases in that movie.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I think it is either Bullet or 2 fast 2 Furious both had great driving and chases, and the ejection sit is a must......:thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Watched Bullitt today after over a year of being in the queue :rofl: Pretty boring movie besides the chase scene, which was great, given the time period :thumbsup:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
How about The Gumball Rally. The whole movie is a chase scene.
Yes!!!! The scene with the Cobra going through the L.A. River was classic....and one of my favorite quotes as Raul Julia rips off the rear-view mirror from the Ferrari Daytona, "That's the first rule of Italian driving . . . What's behind me is not important."

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Vanishing Point was very cool...the original that is with Barry Newman and his
Alpine White 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T with the 440/375 HP engine.