What's new

Favorite Christmas movie quotes.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
O-man I have three at the top of my list.
1. Sonsabitches!! Bumpuses!! Exclaimed by the old man in the scene from the classic movie "A Christmas Story"
2. You smell like beef and cheese! From "Elf"
3. Shitter was full! Clark: Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey? From Christmas Vacation"

I must have an old movie in this just because it reminds me of being with my grandparents who I miss terribly.
1959...White Christmas
Phil Davis ( Danny Kaye ):
"When what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting whatever it is you've got left."
Bob Wallace ( Bing Crosby ):
"When I figure out what that means I'll come up with a crushing reply."

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it. "

jonnysmokes

Cornhusker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas... kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass... Happy Hanukkah - Clark W. -

2. Son's a Bitches .......Bumpuses!!! - A Christmas Story

3. I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hey Criswall... where gonna put a tree that big? Bend over I'll show ya!

Criswall you've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that.... I was talking to you.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hey Criswall... where gonna put a tree that big? Bend over I'll show ya!

Criswall you've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that.... I was talking to you.
I believe Clark says " I wasnt talking to you Todd".

Christmas vacation all the way. All time fav xmas movie.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk