What's new

Favorite Cigar Mail Order

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a preference of a favorite internet retailer or like me and order from the most popular ones..

I also would like to know if it is safe to order from overseas retailers and purchase cubans. Any preferences..:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There are many great online vendors. Your best bet would be to form a relationship with them. That way you become friends, and they may let you know when a special sale is comin up. And it's always great to know to know your vendor on a personal level imo.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I prefer to get mine from a guy outside the bar, you know - long coat and an old chevy with the trunk full of "fo sho nuff reall stuff man"....and our sponsors, of course.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I have has good luck with Holts, Famous,Smokall.....All the online shop have done me very good:smokingbo

DWSC_Bob

Bearded Wonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently tried FullersPullers.com (strange name I know) and the service and prices were very good. Small selection but some unusual ones as well.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Cigars International CI.com - Been to their outlet shop in PA and talked to them. Just don't believe the descriptions. A $2 cigar is a $2 cigar. Also Rockys and Niceashcigars.