What's new

Favorite Cigars?

kmulkey

Mulkdawg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for suggestions on new cigars. I have listed a few of my favorites below in hopes that someone can direct me to something similar. thanks

La Gloria Cubana Artasanos de Obelisco
LP Dirty Rat
Fuente Short Story
La Aurora Preferido Cameroon
LP T-52

I am also fond of Romeo y Julietas as far as every day smokes go. They are inexpensive and always seem consistantly tasty. Another cigar I would consider an every day type smoke would be the Macanudo '68 and the Oliva series. Both are relatively cheap and delicious. Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I also used to smoke a lot of Romeo Y Julietas as an everyday smoke but I have not bought any in a while. Some really good everyday smokes are the Padron x000 which can be a little less expensive than the RYJ's and the Tat Noellas which are just a little more than your RYJ.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Padron X000, I prefer the 3's when you have time, but the 2's are good, too but get the maduro, IMO

My Father, any vitola is almost assuredly a winner.

La Triviata is a new favorite of mine.

Viaje Cohonu 2003 is a good strong smoke, but be warned, have a full stomach and a drink near by.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
By the looks of it you like just about anything really and it looks like you have a good palet. I would try just about anything if I were you. A few suggestions that I would give you are:
Fuente Don Carlos #3, #4, Robo & Dbl Robo
Opus X PL & RDC & Robo
Padron 6000 Maduro, 1964 N & M Piramid
Tatuaje Noella, Havana Cazadore, 7th N&M
Don Pepin Blue & Black Robos(to get a feel for the blends the robo is a good way to start)
Illusione 88 & Cg4(smoke these after trying the other nica cigars as these are way different in flavor profile)
Ashton VSG CG's
AF 858 N, M, SG's & RSG's