What's new

Favorite Cologne?

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My daily lately has been CK Euphoria. Some of my favorites are: Kenneth Cole Black, Armani Code, Armani Mania, Aqua de Gio, Lacoste, Marc Jacobs. One of my old favorites was a cheap one made by Anchor Blue that smelled great.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have always been a cologne guy and have so many of them over the years that I've counted at least 30 different ones. Here's the good news about colognes....their shelf life. A lot of people in the industry tried or try to scare consumers by telling them that they are only good for 1 to 2 years and that's not accurate. Keep your colognes in an environment between 70 and 75 degrees.....not exposed to sunlight and preferably in a place that is free from light or heat. The breakdown of the liquids comes as a result of exposed light and heat and colognes can stay fresh up to 10 years w/o any issues as I have them as old as 8 years and they still are as fresh as the day I bought them....and I don't buy cheap cologne.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Curve For Men by Liz Claiborne

Several year ago, I signed up for this testing panel group. Every 4-6 weeks, I would do an online survey and, occasionally, they'd send unlabeled products to test. They sent a small tester of cologne once and it was really nice so I wrote them afterward to ask what it was.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Never used to wear much cologne, but I recently picked up a bottle of Hermes terre d'hermes. After it settles down, the scent is cedar/woodsy with a little orange citrus. Definitely recommended.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I don't wear cologne very often but when I do I use Brut....Been using it for the past 30 years and haven't found the need to change.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've been rocking Tom Ford's Private Blend Tobacco Vanille for a while now. A little goes a long way with this one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a dozen random bottles of stuff like Burberry, Lacoste, Versace, Hugo, etc but there are only 2 colognes you need that will every single person that can 'smell' you give you a compliment and will last all day:

Creed Aventus

Atelier Cologne