What's new

Favorite drink?

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not necessarily my favorite, but I am enjoying a Jack 'n Coke right now. Mmm-mmm.

Like cigars, I am relatively new to the cocktail scene. I do like martini's, and Long Island Ice teas. Margarita's are an old standby for a mexican dinner.

Other than that I am trying new things, and most importantly having fun!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have been drinking Scotch recently.....

Some McAllen 12 on the rocks....yea sounds good about now..

but the old go to is Crown on the rocks with a splash of coke.....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Im big into nice Rums. Just got (3) bottles of El Dorado 15 yr, and (3) bottles of Ron Zacapa 23. Where I order them from had a special on 3 or more bottles.

Both excellent Rums to enjoy while smoking a good cigar...nightly ritual for me.:bottle:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
N2Advnture said:
beer on tap
beer in a bottle
beer that free

i especially like the last

O.P. brand for Mark. :rofl: :rofl: That is a favorite brand of mine as well. But it is hard to find in this dry county.

Back on track....

I always am willing to take time for a nice cold bloody mary. It is always the right time for one.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Halon said:
Jager.
and keep it coming.
Here you go ... :barf:

Other than Creme de Menthe and scotch that is heavy on the peat, Jagermeister is the most disgusting tasting libation I've tried.

I prefer a quality rum, bourbon, speyside scotch or chilled vodka - straight up. For mixed drinks - mojitos, white russians, margaritas on the rocks.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
CIGARHead said:
Im big into nice Rums. Just got (3) bottles of El Dorado 15 yr, and (3) bottles of Ron Zacapa 23. Where I order them from had a special on 3 or more bottles.

Both excellent Rums to enjoy while smoking a good cigar...nightly ritual for me.:bottle:
Nice pickup! I got in about 5 bottles of pyrat, 4 of Zaya, 1 Barbancourt 15 and another bottle of Santa Theresa fom hitime's sale. I should be good for a while.
The Barbancourt really sneaks up on you after a few sips. I'm almost out of the Zacapa :crytears:
Oh yeah and beer is good too :thumbsup:

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
CIGARHead said:
Kingston.

In my house the Rum doesnt last long. A bottle a week is average. The Barbancourt is an as kicker. Been meaning to try the Pyrat, heard it is quite good too. Check out this link to Forbes top 10 Rums.

http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/wine/2005/08/01/rum-lifestyle-passmore-cx_np_0802feat_ls.html

All can be had at www.internetwines.com
Pyrat is good but very sweet. People who don't like rum (or straight hard liquor) usually like pyrat. www.hitimewines.com has a huge selection and some good sales. Watch for shipping prices though.