What's new

Favorite Earl Grey Tea?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My favorite atm is a earl grey with lavender that a local coffee shop sells. I know nothing about it other than that. But it is delicious

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a box of Bigelow going now. That and the Red Rose are quite similar to the Twinings (although you get a little ceramic animal figure with the Red Rose sometimes - good for minor sacrifices to your favorite gods)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got a box of Bigelow going now. That and the Red Rose are quite similar to the Twinings (although you get a little ceramic animal figure with the Red Rose sometimes - good for minor sacrifices to your favorite gods)
Red Rose is my go to for iced tea, never really liked it hot though.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Bigelow is my go-to brand for hot tea, and their Earl Grey is good stuff.

@K Williams - if you're drinking Twinings, have you tried the Prince of Wales (or something like that)? Been a while since I've had it, but I remember it being similar to an Earl Grey and pretty tasty.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The bigelow that everyone is mentioning is that loose tea or tea bags? I had a few different styles of their tea bags before I got into loose teas and I didn't like them much at all.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The bigelow that everyone is mentioning is that loose tea or tea bags? I had a few different styles of their tea bags before I got into loose teas and I didn't like them much at all.
The stuff I buy is bags, never seen Bigelow sold as loose. They do make some pretty disgusting stuff too, but their EG is a winner IMO.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bigelow is my go-to brand for hot tea, and their Earl Grey is good stuff.

@K Williams - if you're drinking Twinings, have you tried the Prince of Wales (or something like that)? Been a while since I've had it, but I remember it being similar to an Earl Grey and pretty tasty.
No, I've never tried that one. Going to google it right now.