What's new

Favorite Everyday Smoke??

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm sure that this is a thread that's gone through before but, as a a newbie, I was wondering what some of your favorite everyday cigars were. (I know I can't afford to smoke a super premium everyday).

I've only had a few different brands at this point - but had a La Perla habana - Black pearl - classic robusto, last night - very enjoyable:smokingbo

Give me some ideas for future purchases -

Dan

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Prince, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #1, and Juan Lopez Seleccion #1.

If I had to, I could smoke those three cigars for the rest of my life.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Partagas shorts are a great smoke, and at $5, cheaper than a lot of NCs.

For NCs, I like the La Vieja Habana Early Years Silencios, good $2 smoke if you can find them around. La Aroma de Cuba Robustos are nice too and you can often find them on sale at $3 a pop.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got a box of Punch London Club Maduros and those have been great as everday smokes. . . I'm usually pretty tired when I get home, so I don't want something that's going to take an hour and half, or that I really have to focus on. These are great for that.

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jasontp said:
I got a box of Punch London Club Maduros and those have been great as everday smokes. . . I'm usually pretty tired when I get home, so I don't want something that's going to take an hour and half, or that I really have to focus on. These are great for that.

I smoke the Elites ,they are good too...

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
My Fav. is any La Gloria Cubana Maduro, these r great smokes, I'll also do any of AF.............:wink:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I smoke different JR Alternatives. Get them in bundles of 25 or 50 for a decent price. I pick different ones each time I have to reorder.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
derek said:
I smoke different JR Alternatives. Get them in bundles of 25 or 50 for a decent price. I pick different ones each time I have to reorder.

I've thought about doing that - but afraid I'll end up with 25-50 cigars that I hate.:sadstare:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
BradMc said:
My Fav. is any La Gloria Cubana Maduro, these r great smokes, I'll also do any of AF.............:wink:
That's cool! I picked a La Gloria Cubana Maduro up toinght, just on a whim I've had one natural and liked it, I figured I'd try the maduro. I'll let you know what I think.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IMHO the Flor de Oliva Gold, Maduro, Natural and Corojo bundles are great everyday cigars as far as price, quality, and their consistency. A few B&M shops I have been in also sell them as singles. Can't beat them for the price!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Favorite everyday cigar is FDO Corojo - like Two Jacks said, you can afford to smoke them every day and not go broke.

But...one I smoke almost every day is a Padron 3000 - either in Maduro or Natural (prefer Maduro). I love my Padron...

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sticks said:
I've thought about doing that - but afraid I'll end up with 25-50 cigars that I hate.:sadstare:
I have done that once. I brought those to BBQ's and out door events to share with my "friends"(these are the never smoke a cigar friends till they see you light one up, then they have been smoking forever and insist on one of yours).

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Partagas Shorts. Great small cigar for which I can always seem to find time during the day. Fabulous price too! I need to replenish.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
derek said:
I have done that once. I brought those to BBQ's and out door events to share with my "friends"(these are the never smoke a cigar friends till they see you light one up, then they have been smoking forever and insist on one of yours).

Good idea - I'll have to keep that in mind :eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I appreciate all the good advice - thanks to all who have put in their input so far.

I ordered a Padron sampler pack today - making a list of the other suggestions.... (so many different cigars - so little time :sadstare: )

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sticks said:
Sorry Tom - I'm such a Newbie :hanghead: what does "connies" mean??

Dan
No apologies needed. They are sold by jrcigars.com I reccomend the maduro wrapper in your favorite size.

This brand is the Holy Grail for those serious cigar smokers who appreciate a full, rich-tasting cigar and want it at a serious discount. They are the bundled segundos and production overruns made at the famed Villazon factory in Honduras - the makers of Punch, Hoyo de Monterrey, Excalibur, El Rey del Mundo, JR Ultimates, etc. These are wildly popular with our customers - and with good cause.