What's new

Favorite Factory bundle, 2nds, cuban sandwich..

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What are some of your favorite Factory bundles, seconds or Cuban sandwich cigars.... Something that reasonably prices and easy to find.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hey, @Hopduro; I'm trying to follow a recipe for a baked ziti but I don't have the right tomatoes, do you have any recommendations on what I could sub those with?

@BeerAdvocate, Quesada makes a factory bundle that is actually really good! We used to have a shop here that brought them in but a new owner took over and he doesn't have a relationship with Quesada so I don't have access to them anymore. BUT, they were like $3.00/stick (B&M price) and they were delicious.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've really been enjoying the 601 Brass Monkey from Famous.. good stick, and cheap af right now ($27/10) Similar flavors to the other Espinosa stuff, but smoother and a little less spice compared to a lot of them.. El Suelo is a good bundle stick too, made by Tat/L'at.. Familiar flavors to their other lines. Reminded me of one of my favs, Cracker Crumbs..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Also, a buddy gave me an unbanded cigar to try a few weeks ago to see if I could guess the cigar. A box-pressed(ish) maduro that tasted incredible. I thought it could be a Padron X000 series.

...it was one of those Xikar HC cigars. Blew my mind!
thumbs-up[1].png

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
But what's he supposed smoke on for those first 5yrs before they're ready? :playful:
Shoulda bought em 5 years ago, duh!
Hey, @Hopduro; I'm trying to follow a recipe for a baked ziti but I don't have the right tomatoes, do you have any recommendations on what I could sub those with?

@BeerAdvocate, Quesada makes a factory bundle that is actually really good! We used to have a shop here that brought them in but a new owner took over and he doesn't have a relationship with Quesada so I don't have access to them anymore. BUT, they were like $3.00/stick (B&M price) and they were delicious.
PLPC, duh!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Cuban sandwich - combo of long and short filler tobacco. Its basically the remnants of cigars. Some of them can be great budget smokes!
Brickhouse Fumas for around 1.50 on cbid, heard the Rosa Cuba was good at around a buck. Buenaventura picadores at under 3, but I usually just get the BV500 at just under 4.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Buddy of mine bought a bundle of the Alec Bradley 2nds on CI last year for golf gars, and they weren't bad at all, for golf gars. Havent bought any myself......