What's new

Favorite "Full Strength" Cigar

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I really enjoy the Surrogates, with the Skull Breaker being my choice.

I didn't think I smoked that many Full cigars, but many of the cigars you guys have listed are ones I enjoy. Didn't think they were full, lol.

I have two Full cigars that I was gifted by an EXTREMELY generous podcaster that have around 10 years of age on them. I look at them every once in a while, but I just really have to wait until the time is perfect, and my taste buds are healthy. I drool thinking about those two LFD's, lol.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Totally second the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. It's not the strongest cigar I've had but I just went through a 5er and am considering buying a box. The JdN 1970 Machitos are a nice little corona with some pep too.
The Machitos are great and a box of fifty is 160ish! Win!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For an everyday smoke - The Chisel is my favorite
For a special occassion - Opus X Black Orchid

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I gotta go with LG Small Batch (the whole series). They are pricey and they are not always easy to find after the initial release, but they are huge and they're as full as full gets. I finish one of those and I'm done, drinking or not.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holt's HCS, blended by DPG. Always leaves me so buzzed and nauseated that I ask myself why I keep doing this to myself. Then it passes and I light up another...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
forced to pick, it would be a lfd; litto has been giving people the spins the longest!
I had the pleasure of smoking both the LG small batch 3 and 4, and really wasn't walloped by the nicotine levels, and I even inhale. But I dunno, the only thing that's given me the spins has been a FFP.

The Small Batch and Factory Press are examples of Lito blending for flavor and lack of kick--more medium-bodied. Most of the rest of their stuff is full.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Tatuaje Cojonu 03 in my opinion is the best followed by...
Don Pepin LB 1922
JDN 1970
All great powerhouses with great flavor. I used to love the LFD DL's which are ass kickers but my taste for them changed.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm going with the Fausto Avion. It punishes me every time, but damn it if it isn't worth it.

Also, has anyone else found the LA Puro Vintage to be incredibly strong as well? I thought they used previously aged tobacco.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to throw in another vote for the Fausto...a very good ass-kicker, nice flavor!!

Also, I have been enjoying the 601 La Bomba (also made by Pepin).

I've been a big fan of the DPG Blues since I first discovered them in 2008 or so. After a couple of band changes, still pretty darn good and you can get 'em for $3-$3.50 or so off cbid pretty frequently.

Did I mention that I like Pepin cigars???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any smaller boutique lovers out there wanna chime in? I know Cromag was already mentioned and my Premir Mundo Miami. Also gotta be more Viaje whores. I'm the only one who wipes them off every shelf they hit?