What's new

Favorite Golf Course Cigars

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
What do you like to smoke on the golf course?

My favorite is the La Gloria Cubana Serie R #7 Maduro 7 x 58. This big fat bad boy will almost get you though all 18. Great with 12 months on them.

:cbig:

Today I smoked a two Diesel Shorties 4.5 x 60. What a great little stick. Each got me through 9. The Diesel Shorties are awesome. Very chewy and delicious. Glad I just ordered 10 more the other day.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Montecristo White is a great golf course cigar. I usually try to grab something that I wont mind having to put out if I have too. Also, I dont want to bring anything real good since my focus will be on the game.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What do you like to smoke on the golf course?

My favorite is the La Gloria Cubana Serie R #7 Maduro 7 x 58. This big fat bad boy will almost get you though all 18. Great with 12 months on them.
Sadly, that cigars gets me through MAYBE 9 holes. I smoke quick on the course. Not sure why, but I do.

I also don't smoke very often on the course either, but when I do, I like a 601 Blue Toro to start and a 601 Green Trabuco to finish.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I play 90% of my rounds in the early morning, so I usually prefer a nice medium bodied cigar that pairs well with a cup of coffee, like an Onyx Reserve, Ashon Aged Maduro, 5 Vegas A, Diesel, WOAM, Graycliff Espresso etc.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Whatever I bring. Like BrandonP, I'm a cigar per 9 kind of guy. If I'm smoking small cigars, I will go through 3 in a round.

As a whole, the Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label churchill and the Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 are great cigars for the course

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't smoke crap cigars, because I want to enjoy them. I don't smoke high end cigars, because I smoke too fast, let em go out, drop em and step on em, etc. So any cigar that fits my taste and isn't >$6-7 is fair game on the course.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That is very weird. Do you use one of these?

I wonder if this makes a difference. I always use one.
At one time I had at least a dozen of those things. Tossed all of them a few years back. My father-in-law runs a golf cart barn and would find them all the time, so they were all free. Never liked them. I either have my cigar in my hand, mouth, or on the grass. Has not been a problem yet.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Closest to my hand when I grab from the cabinet in a rush to make my tee time.

Sunday, one more round. And I will be doing it Spooky Style.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I grab something that will last long enough while I'm playing.

Last time, it was an ISOM Partagas Lusitania which I tore apart using that silly clip thing pictured above... :(

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Don't reall have a favorite, just fill up the 5 count and pick as I go.

That is very weird. Do you use one of these?

I wonder if this makes a difference. I always use one.
I have been through a bunch of these and finally learned to clip it to the golf bag instead of the cart so I don't forget it.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
At one time I had at least a dozen of those things. Tossed all of them a few years back. My father-in-law runs a golf cart barn and would find them all the time, so they were all free. Never liked them. I either have my cigar in my hand, mouth, or on the grass. Has not been a problem yet.
If you have any left bring em Saturday LOL

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
AF Double Chateau Fuente SG for the morning nine....
Tat 2009 or Gran Cojonu or SW Reserva for the afternoon nine or round....
although VSG's, Padron 26, Partagas Lusitanias, Upmann Sir Winston and HDM DC make their way into the rotation often....

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
AF Double Chateau Fuente SG for the morning nine....
Tat 2009 or Gran Cojonu or SW Reserva for the afternoon nine or round....
although VSG's, Padron 26, Partagas Lusitanias, Upmann Sir Winston and HDM DC make their way into the rotation often....
Wish I had the ability to play in the morning and afternoon. :cbig: