What's new

Favorite "Holiday" Food?!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
smoked ham, all the evil desserts my wife and her family make every year, and the Christmas morning casserole.

Anyone have a GOOD recipe or brand of eggnog they like? Haven't found one I like in years
Look for Straus farms (sp). Comes in a glass jar, it's a little pricey... Whole foods has it in our area. I only suggest it because my wife that hates eggnog can't get enough of it.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
smoked ham, all the evil desserts my wife and her family make every year, and the Christmas morning casserole.

Anyone have a GOOD recipe or brand of eggnog they like? Haven't found one I like in years
Look for Straus farms (sp). Comes in a glass jar, it's a little pricey... Whole foods has it in our area. I only suggest it because my wife that hates eggnog can't get enough of it.
going to try both.

Just got a text from my wife saying the Christmas baking has started. Mounds balls, rocky road candy, and several kinds of fudge today.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First two batches done on the left triple chocolate thumbprint and on the right a mix of oatmeals white chocolate & cranberry or blueberry.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Mom usually sends over a batch of "buckeyes", which are peanut butter balls partially dipped in chocolate. I have a slight chocolate allergy and still destroy these things by the handful.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mom usually sends over a batch of "buckeyes", which are peanut butter balls partially dipped in chocolate. I have a slight chocolate allergy and still destroy these things by the handful.
My mother sends us Buckeyes too ( along with homemade turtles). Unfortunately we just tear these sweet treats up!