What's new

Favorite lancero

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I really like the size of the lancero and my favorite is the Oliva V. I haven't smoked many others and wanted to seek the advice of the wisdom of the BOTL.

If you could put together a sampler of lancero's, which would you include? What should I try? And I smoke a wide variety of flavors and strengths, so don't discriminate. :smile:

Dennis

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hands down of you can find em, the 100 Anos from La Aurora
I would have to agree but another great one is the LFD DL Cameroon LE and I think my overall favorites has gt to be the PG Reserva Exclusiva Gran Panatela

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, 100 Anos is a really nice cigar. Aged Opus, Don Carlos, and Casa Fuente are all amazing. Illusione hl natural and maduro are great. Trinidad Fundadores are great too. As you can probobly tell, it's one of my favorite sizes too!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Might want to give the casa fuente lancero a try if you can get your hands on one. Another good one is the Cain F lancero. If CCs are an option the CoLa is my absolute favorite.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't have a lot of lancero experience so my opinion is, admittedly, limited. I really like the BOTL stick, the el triunfador, and the CAO LX2 lancero as well. I was a big CAO smoker when I first started smoking and picked up the humidor with the lanceros when it was released.