What's new

Favorite Little Cigar

AndrewDill

San Diegan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm just curious if you guys have a particular smaller cigar (cigarillo, purito, coronitas, petites) that you keep in your humidors.

What would you say is your favorite out there?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the small Havana Honeys tins every now and then. I have some Tatiana tins as well that I smoke occasionally. Thinking of getting some Macoba little cigars, have seen good reviews of those.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been buying the Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur minis. They're quite good, and small enough for a quick break at work. Also they're small enough to shove in my mouth as if they were dip, and quite enjoyable, so I can enjoy them while working. Actually, altho I'm being careful, more of them have succumbed to dipping than to smoking.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Where do you get the Honeyboys from? I got sent a few to review by Avalon Cigars but haven't seen a place the sells them.
Right now you have to ask your B&M to request a sampler pack and then if they stock them you get some cigars for the referal.... or you can also contact info@avaloncigars.com and ask for a price list and buy them that way...

What do you think of them...

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm generally not a fan of small cigars, but I will smoke 'em when I just don't have time for anything bigger. I usually go with Macanudo Maduro Ascots or Partagas Black Prontos. I can't stand any of the flavored cigars, but once in a while, a Drew/Patel Java Wafe is quite pleasant.