What's new

Favorite Little Cigar

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the Hemingway Short Story or the La Flor Dominicana Chiselito
Both of those are a little bit bigger (SS is fatter and Chiselito is longer) than what I had in mind from this thread. Maybe I'm just confused. Wouldn't be the first time... :smile:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I keep a ton of tin cigars for short smokes, and by far my favorite are the Gurkha tins. They use long-leaf filler and the cigars are the smoothest I've ever had for under 40 ring gauge. Love'em.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
my favorite has to be a nice Tatuaje Noella.
Yes indeed, that is a good smoke! I also like to keep a few Padron Anni Principes in my humi (although they're more expensive than what I like to spend for a smoke that size - but they're damn good!)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a fan of the Padron tins when desperate for a super-short smoke (read: desperate = haven't had a cigar in a week and they're all I have left from home during vacation in Maine, where the taxes make a AF cuban beli over $15...)

I got my "Paddy Wagons" (Padron tin) from Finck, but I'd imagine they're everywhere... The wrapper unravels unless over-humidified, but by the time it becomes a nuisance, I'm almost done smoking it.

Personally, I don't smoke that size hardly ever - i go for a petite corona or something like that - so take this with a grain of salt...
Just my 2 cents worth,
ZugbugPete

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Gurkha tin cigars are AMAZING. Best I've ever had (although the Padrons come in a close second). They use long-filler leaf, and are some of the smoothest small cigars I've ever smoked. Most small cigars can burn hot or harsh, but not these. I recommend them to anyone.

EDIT: AF makes some great tin cigars too. Love them on road trips.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the Perdomo Reserve Cameroon Petite Corona. Relatively inexpensive, and a full-bodied, full of flavor cameroon.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I like the Macanudo Ascot. 4 3/16 x 32 They are nice for a quick smoke and are light enough for the in experienced guest. You can find the 2nds on several sites 100 for $30.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I don't smoke them often, but always have some on hand just in case. My fav is the Cabaiguan petit. It's about the same size as an A. Fuente Exquisito. They are very nice. I also remember trying the AVO Signature cigarillos once and they were very nice also.:computer: