What's new

Favorite NC cigar

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm going post crazy this A.M. Anyway, I was thinking about this and got curious as to what you alls fav. NC cigar was? Now I don't mean your fav everyday cigar here. What I mean is your most fav NC cigar you've ever smoked. I actually have two that are tied. I honestly cannot choose between them.

One was an original Opus Perfecxion No.2 about 1 1/2 yrs ago which made the cigar 10+ yrs old. Absolutely sublime! Now this is saying something because fresh, I have no use for Opus.

Two is the Euro version of the AVO 22 about 1 yr ago. The Euro version was thinner in RG than the US one, giving the wrapper more influence on the overall taste. It was some kinda good.

If I had to pick one of them as the favorite, I guess I would choose the Perfecxion #2. I say I would, but I don't know for sure. :rolling:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I would have to go with either a PAM 64 or an Anejo Shark. Love them both.

Also right up there are the 5 year old Excaliburs that I just got from cf2112. They are soooo smooth.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I would have to say either 77 Sand Shark or La Aurora 100 Anos.
Both were very very good, but I had my last Anos about 3 months ago and I have just smoked my 1st Sand Shark. So I need to smoke them a little closer to each other to say which was the best.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm running low, but next time I get my hands on some I'll give you a shout.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Opus Petite Lancero or Anejo Shark with a couple years on them.:smokingbo

Padron 3000 Nat or Mad with 3+ years are hard to beat and to me rival the 26 & 64's. Unbelievably I've not had a Padron 26 that I thought was great, some good ones but for the $$$ they should be great. I've got a couple with 2-3 yrs on them I may have one soon to see if they've gotten to the great stage.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
But the O.O.Y. simply kicks a$$!!!!! Best ever!
What in the world is this?
Jeez! It was like PULLING TEETH to get somebody to ask that question... <G>

It's been obvious to cigar smokers around the world, for the past one hundred years, that the absolute best cigar in the universe is the O.O.Y.

O.ne
O.f
Y.ours

<duck and run>