What's new

Favorite NFL Team

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Who is your favorite NFL Team and why?

I guess it is probably obvious that mine is the 49ers.

I grew up in the Joe Montana era and always thought he was the best quarterback to play the game not because of stats but because of his ability to lead a team.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm an Eagles Fan... born and raised in Philadelphia.

I've lived in Kansas City and now Chicago for a while after College, but I'm still an Eagles fan.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am not a big fan of the NFL anymore, with that said I grew up loving the Oilers and Cowboys; i am a Texan as well...I like the Texans now, hometown team and shows signs of life this season.

Any day of the week i would rather see some college football...hands down more entertaining to me.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
raiders

home team since our LA days

lyle alzado, bo jackson, al davis, raider nation, darth vader, the black hole... too much not to love/hate

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
da Rrrrrraiderrrrssssssssss!

I was a KC Chiefs fan growing up. (my family wasn't really into sports watching) But I kinda liked them... enjoyed football as a whole. I think my conversion to the LIGHT, or DARK, in this case... was when one of my favorite players of all time got pissed on by the Chiefs, just like they had done over and over to everyone worth a crap in KC. Yes, I'm talking about Rich Gannon. He led them to those playoffs, then to just pull him away from it all... So, I really liked him, and really liked a lot of the other Raiders players... And been diehard ever since.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Denver Bronco's.

I have their logo tattooed on my right arm along with the roman numerals of the two Superbowls they won.