What's new

Favorite Online Cigar Shops

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lots of good referrals here. I like a lot of different brands so 15 years ago I made a file folder for each line of cigars I buy and where the best price/source is. Alphabetically sourced is the Online address with the name of the Cigar and price for Single...5 pak and Box. I usually choose the top 5 Online Source for purchase but there are at least 20 more sources I use depending on the cigar I like. I tend to update everytime I visit the sites. Since I buy a lot I'll call the store to see if they price match or give me a per cent off/free shipping for an order and that usually works when they see that I've ordered a lot from them.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Nice ash cigar is a new site I just used and was very impressed. Small batch has had a ton of my business and OVT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Fantastic pricing and unparalleled customer attention - they will also take special requests and potentially seek out cigars that you may or may not have access to elsewhere. They are still in the initial stages, but once they are thriving they will be the kind of club everyone wants to belong to.
Examples please.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
CAYP and egars get most of my cigar funds (service, pricing and inventory).

I am interested to hear more about (the invite only vendor mentioned in the above noted posts that starts with a 'c' and has 'tabacco' in its name.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not to be an ingrate or to cause a rucus but pay attention to the exclusion list on all the discounts. The discounts usually, almost always never include brand names like LFD, Arturo Fuente, etc. Usually the best discounts are immediate sales events posted on their websites.

With all that said, I am a thompson cigar guy hitting up the 5 pack fevers. Cheapest around and brand name.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
With all that said, I am a thompson cigar guy hitting up the 5 pack fevers. Cheapest around and brand name.
Ew, not Thompson. Never had a good experience with them. You can usually find better deals than their 5 pack fevers as well. I hope your having good service with them!