What's new

Favorite Online Coffee Retailer...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am a big fan of killerbeans.com also. Jerry is top notch. I just recieved 4 half lb bags, very oily.. Drank a cup of Tanzanian Peaberry, grown on Mt. Kilimanjaro.. Amazing as usual.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Taking advice from this thread, I ordered Black Dog's sampler. You get 2oz. of each of their beans/blends. So far I have found a couple that are very good.

Thanks for the tip.

btw - Unclebeanz is very good

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I order from Progress Coffee in Austin, TX. Or I sometimes order from Intellegentsia. I usually drink the African juice like Ethiopian Harrar, Kenyan AA, or Yirgacheffe. I sometimes will go for Nicaraguan La Finca, or Jamaican Blue Mountain if I can find it.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
just ordered a few pounds from ravensbrew and woodfireroasted. kind of excited to see what they have to offer

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
www.morethancoffee.org

Welcome to More Than Coffee, where we create hope through the sale of coffee.

How do we do that?

• We donate the profits that we generate from coffee sales to the ministries all around the world. These ministries provide food, education, clean water, and medical care. They build Churches, schools, medical clinics, children's homes, and homes for families in need. For more information about the missions that we support please visit our Friends page.
  • We purchase our coffee directly from coffee farmers and Christian missionaries. We create sustainable employment, as well as pay a higher wage to the farmer than is typically given.
  • We allow Churches, Ministries, Schools, and other non-profit organizations to utilize our website to raise money for their organizations. When groups register with us, they can then refer supporters buy coffee from us. When a supporter buys coffee, the registered organization will get $2 for every bag sold. Registering takes five minutes, you can learn more about it on Fundraising our page.