What's new

Favorite Padron 1926, Natural

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, and hope things are going well.
I have been absolutely obsessed with the Padron 1926 line for the past few years, in the natural wrapper. In the smaller vitolas like #35, I get more of a nutty, cashew flavor. In the larger ones, like the #48 which is my current favorite, I get some of that nutty flavor but more earth and dried cherry. The vitolas in between like #6, #47, #2, #1, and #9 all have great flavors to offer as well. I’m not great at picking out “notes of this,” or “hints of that,” but I love the flavor in these sticks.

I’m just curious to start a discussion, and for now I’m focusing on the natural wrapper and not Maduro, what is your favorite vitola of the Padron 1926 line, and WHY?

Cheers,
Cap’n

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I smoke the #35 because it's small. When I pay $13 for a petite corona, I want to turn off the tablet and focus on the cigar. A bigger size than the 35 just takes too long to smoke without doing anything else. I can stare at my cigar for 1 hour, but not 2 :LOL: :cigar: . Padron 1926 #35 smokes like a corona gorda in terms of time for me. They are the best cigars I have ever experienced. The complexity is unreal, even to my muted palate.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pyramide. The vitola seems to really elevate the flavors, assuming you take your time and don’t overheat it. Smoking too fast will absolutely ruin that cigar.
Agreed. When smoking a 1926 I probably take a puff every three mins, or just when I think it’s about to go out!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke the #35 because it's small. When I pay $13 for a petite corona, I want to turn off the tablet and focus on the cigar. A bigger size than the 35 just takes too long to smoke without doing anything else. I can stare at my cigar for 1 hour, but not 2 :LOL: :cigar: . Padron 1926 #35 smokes like a corona gorda in terms of time for me. They are the best cigars I have ever experienced. The complexity is unreal, even to my muted palate.
I agree. Love the 35. I take my time when I smoke, and even that little guy takes me 45 mins to an hour.