What's new

Favorite Short/Petite Robusto

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
With the cold weather in full swing for me, I've been thinking lately about shorter smokes and that's drawn me to petite or short robustos. I've been looking at (but have not tried) the Monte Petit Edmundo, HdM Petit Robusto, and RyJ Petit Churchill. Anyone have experience with any of these? Others I should be looking at?

Obviously, unless I happen upon an older box, I probably won't be smoking them this year, but at least I can lay them down for next winter.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I will be watching this thread closely! I love shortys!

My most favorite:

room 101 serie HN
Kfc
Warped oso
Martinez Manhattan

I love the in your face smokes

Great thread brother

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I know your looking for petite robusto's but corona's like the viva Republica guerrilla warfare, and the tatuaje vercou are great short smokes too. As for petite robusto's though. My go to's at the current moment would be the la aurora 107's and the my father 1922 martino. They are both 4 and 1/2 by 50

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's looking for CC recommendations since he posted this under Habanos and listed some other CC's in his opening post.

Lol your right I think! I just got so excited because I was actually going to post a similar thread..,

Sorry brother.. Gars excite me what can I say lol

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
No worries, Bros! I posted this in Habanos looking for CCs, but I'm absolutely going to check out some of these NC recommendations. Most are probably closer to being ready ROTT than any CC would be anyway.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
NC:
Quesada Espana Short Robusto

CC:
-Bolivar Short Robusto RE
-Monte Petit Robusto
-HDM Petit Robusto

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
try a box of SCdLH El Principe,,,,,,,,,,excellent quick smoke,affordable,very tasty.........
RASCC need two years, Monte 5 are good ,Boli Corona Junior is a flavor bomb..........

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Short Robusto:
HDM Epi de lux isn't bad
DIP Spain are a wonderful change of pace.
I love RyJ but dislike the short churchill.
Monte too inconsistent so I don't buy them.
Smaller short smokes like minutos and smaller:
Bcj
Trini Reyes
HUHC

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Like Ryan's suggestion of the H. Upmann Half Coronas, as well as others' of Trini Reyes, SC El Principes, etc.

I know these don't fit the robusto RG, but the three you mentioned (Hoyo PR, Monte PE and RyJ Petite Churchill are 3 of my least favorite Cuban cigars I have experienced.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Many thanks for the suggestions so far!
I just placed an order for a 5er of Guerrilla Warfare and a 5er of the My Father 1992. Seems to be little consensus on the CC side, though Half Corona seems to be coming up a few times. I'll have to look for some of those.
Keep em coming!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Skitalets gave me my first HUHC a little over a year ago.
I just ordered my fifth (or is it sixth?) box last week.
I'm all about variety in my humi, but honestly, I've got little use for any other sub 40 minute Cuban cigar.