What's new

Favorite Shot or Shooter

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
When I was drinking and in my right mind, I would sip bourbon, 3 fingers, in an old fashioned glass, neat and an ice water back.

Shots? Anything they poured in the glass (way before all the exotic recipies I see above) and as often as someone poured it.

But the one that made put me off booze was a cowboy party drink called Green MF. Start with a 35 gallon trash can, with liner, filled to the top with ice, gatorade and Everclear. Dip a plastic cup in the can and take a big gulp, the first thing out of everyone's mouth was........................Mother Fucker!
No wonder a good Rodeo party always ended in two or three fights, a great party was everybody in a brawl.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
When I was drinking and in my right mind, I would sip bourbon, 3 fingers, in an old fashioned glass, neat and an ice water back.

Shots? Anything they poured in the glass (way before all the exotic recipies I see above) and as often as someone poured it.

But the one that made put me off booze was a cowboy party drink called Green MF. Start with a 35 gallon trash can, with liner, filled to the top with ice, gatorade and Everclear. Dip a plastic cup in the can and take a big gulp, the first thing out of everyone's mouth was........................Mother Fucker!
No wonder a good Rodeo party always ended in two or three fights, a great party was everybody in a brawl.
We called it knockout, and we poured whatever liquor we could find in it. It didn't really matter what it was. We even poured Old Crow in there! You know it's bad when the bourbon comes in a plastic bottle!!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hunch Punch.. whatever you wanna call it... same stuff as much booze in there as possible.. works well with crystal lite as well

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Okay I've got a great one for you guys.

The Lighthouse
1/4 oz Kahlua in the boootom of a shot glass
1/2 oz Baileys float on top of the Kahlua
1/4 oz Bacardi 151 on the top light on fire. ( be sure the fire is blown out before you drink it)

To float the liquours you need a small measuring spoon bent so you can get it into the shot glass. Pour the next layer on to the spoon slowly and it will layer Kahlua on the bottom, Baileys in the middle, and the 151 on top. The 151 has the obvious burn going down, but the baileys and Kahlua wash over it with a nice creamy finish. Will get you TANKED. especially with a little less baileys and moer 151.:timebomb:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'll shoot anything. Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum goes down the easiest of anything. I can chug that stuff all night. Don't mind most vodkas or rums, but not a big fan of cheaper tequila. Jager and Schlager and all those cool shots are fun, too. And of course Jack, Crown, anything like that is always perfect.

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

Thanks for the reminder. :barf: We called it a trash can party becuase thats what we mixed it in and within an hour, everyone was trashed.

Shots were always Tequila or Mezcal. The nastier the better.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Shooters of tequila are great and it don't matter what kind because I'm just trying to get f'd up, so the cheaper the better. I also love shots of Jameson and any whiskey for that matter and bourbon.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
ah, the trash can era,,,, we'd get the everclear for about $4 a bottle in TJ, and there was a one bottle (any) buy-in to the party. hawaiian punch syrup, 7-up, ice, and LOTS OF FRESH FRUIT! the next morning was the best,,, scoop your cup in the bottom of the can, and munch on 100+ proof fruit! and the beat goes on....

now, in retrospect, how in the blazes did i graduate college?? ha!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea... and I wonder i did as well...

You used to use a baby pool... wow.. it is a wonder I remember those nights..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
yes im bringin back an old thread... deal with it haha. as for shots... thanks to working 2 years with a tequila loving boss, i now also love tequila. like it straight, with no training wheels, unless your a girl. as for shooters fan of soco and lime for me, and if im buyin for others, mind-erasers. the name is true, because you wont remember anything and if you do youll ask yourself " where was my mind at when i did this".

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
my shot of choice - Jameson Irish Whiskey!

See if you can get someone to try this shooter....

Smoker's Cough

Ingredients:

1 1/2 oz. Jagermeister
1 tsp. Mayonnaise

Instructions:

Pour into a shot glass and add a spoon of mayonaise. Shoot!