What's new

Favorite Shotguns?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Basic, all-rounder - Ithaca 37. Love the bottom ejection feature.

Real Nice, Upland hunting - Winchester 23. Probably second only to Parker for American side-by-side shotguns.

Dream Shotgun - Holland & Holland Royal Grade. This is the ultimate shotgun, kind of like the 1929 Dusenberg SJ is the ultimate car.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Favorite shotgun (or any gun for that matter) is the one NEXT to me/ON me when the pudding hits the fan!

I like my little Mossberg Maverick pistol grip with 18.5" barrel with a tactical light and loaded with 00 Buckshot...and a sling full of it too!

I did sporting clays down at ASC in Houston with a buddy years back, shot his wife's Browning Citori (over/under 12 ga), can't recall the grade but it was NICE and a sweeeeeet shooter! That was ALOT of fun!

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have 3 Benellis and had one stolen. 2 are Super Black Eagles and one is a Super Nova. Also sold an original Nova years ago. I'm a duck hunter and not using them for home protection. Mossberg 590s are good at that. Oh and both SBE are HK branded and will float the 4th with modification to the bolt.

Also have 4 Browing Auto 5s. All Belgian...ranging from 1957 to 1966. In the middle of a full restore of a 1963 Belgian Magnum that I plan on using this upcoming duck season. It gets sent off for cerakote in a few weeks because the pitting on the receiver is so bad.

Also have several O/U. I picked up a CZ USA Redhead Deluxe last year for 700 NIB and was surprised just how nice they are for the price. Solid gun.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
While wandering around in London looking for a particular cigar store I came upon Purdey and sons. Incredibally nice people that let me handle some of the most beatiful side by side and over & under shotguns I have seen in a while.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Got a Mossberg 535, same as the 500 but does 3.5" shells. Have a 33" turkey barrel, 28" waterfowl barrel, and 24" rifled slug barrel with a scope. I can do anything with this gun and I absolutely love it! The ambidextrous thumb safety is great because I am a lefty.
My little brother has a Beretta 682 Gold E Sporting that he uses for competition, and that gun is awesome for trap.