What's new

favorite smoking music...whats yours?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It really depends on my mood. Today it was an old mix CD of Willie Nelson, Johnny Paycheck, Vern Gosdin, and Don Williams. Yesterday it was my country playlist on Spotify. The last smoke before that was the White Stripes.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
every now and then I like the haunting sounds of portishead. mostly during my introverted, alone time smokes. kinda of depressing music but I like it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There isn't anything out there I don't listen to (besides death metal, but that's not music) .. I find myself smoking to country/bluegrass in the summer, and the cigar bar I went to the other day had a guy playing blues which I can smoke to all night.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Alt Nation or old school metal. Mix in some Rolling Stones, Spoon or Tragically Hip. Whatever music really, it just have to have guitars. No country western though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While I enjoy many different types of music, I suppose what I listen to most while smoking are instrumentals, or laid back bands like Pink Floyd. In general, my smoking time is for kicking back, and being at peace.

That said, I also like to take my iPad out to the back patio and watch movies of football while have a cigar too :happy:

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Killdozer, Hasil Adkins, Impaled Northern Moon Forest, Old Lady Drivers, Boredoms, Knelt Rote, Portal, Boyd Rice, Rusted Shut. Stretchheads, Japanische Kampfhörspiele, Huun-Huur-Tu, Deep Turtle

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Killdozer, Hasil Adkins, Impaled Northern Moon Forest, Old Lady Drivers, Boredoms, Knelt Rote, Portal, Boyd Rice, Rusted Shut. Stretchheads, Japanische Kampfhörspiele, Huun-Huur-Tu, Deep Turtle
Some of those bands sound familiar but I can not say I know any of them.