What's new

Favorite smoking spots?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anywhere that I can get together with the guys I have been smoking with for a long time, almost 20 years. The place is almost irrelevant. Lots of great conversations over time. But if I had to pick a place, my 4 season sunroom. The smoking lamp is lit 365 in there.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A few places around the world where I smoke my favorite cigars: Gibraltar on the 100 Ton Gun---Maderia, Portugal---Rome at the Coliseum

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I've got a covered "breezeway" between my house and garage. It's a perfect spot, and has a water hookup for my hot tub when I get one. Previous owners installed a Bose system in the ceiling. It's a good spot for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mine's the front porch on the swing. I have a balcony above it with a nice view, but something about that swing, my dog lying nearby and a good cigar to make me appreciate how good life is.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I enjoyed cigars on my balcony in Costa Rica during my honeymoon. Rain falling around me in the middle of the rain forest, reading, while my wife laid on the hammock beside me. In my normal life though, I think my favorite spot is evenings on my back patio. Eat a good meal, then drag the TV outside and watch it with the wife and the dog.
Since wicket and cigary decided to post some fancy ass pictures instead of their usual spots, I'll post my fancy spot. Beat this losers
Ain't nobody beating that hair, Spanks :)