What's new

Favorite smoking spots?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do enjoy smoking out on the river in my canoe as well but haven't had the time to hit the water much this year so I do enjoy sitting outside on my back deck smoking a good stick with some bourbon or cold beer while chillin listening to Pandora radio

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ideally , id be driving solo at night on some lone desert hwy , electrical storm off in the distance , MLB on AM radio .... or , truckin back to the homestead like usual

Thanks !

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since wicket and cigary decided to post some fancy ass pictures instead of their usual spots, I'll post my fancy spot. Beat this losers
LOLOL I love how everyone commented about your hair, but not that you're sitting on the floor next to your shitter. That's funny right there.
I just read this, and that's the second thing I noticed... The first being, holy crap, how does he not burn that hair!!
I'm thinking about changing my signature to "Every time you touch yourself, Spanks burns a little bit of his hair off". You gotta read it in a old nuns voice.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Since wicket and cigary decided to post some fancy ass pictures instead of their usual spots, I'll post my fancy spot. Beat this losers
LOLOL I love how everyone commented about your hair, but not that you're sitting on the floor next to your shitter. That's funny right there.
I just read this, and that's the second thing I noticed... The first being, holy crap, how does he not burn that hair!!
I'm thinking about changing my signature to "Every time you touch yourself, Spanks burns a little bit of his hair off". You gotta read it in a old nuns voice.
Nice. I'll never touch myself again.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He'd be bald within the week.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lmao spanks that's a great thread idea. A bald head would happen real fast. My usual spot is the patio.
hangin with the wife, a drink, and the umpteen million doves in our neighborhood for a little background noise. A favorite place would be Grand Cayman on my honeymoon. Cigars are so much better on island time.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Anywhere with good company but favorite would have to be either cabin we grouse hunt at overlooking the lake or my late grandpa's house.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My preferred location is outside (in warmer weather) - like my back patio in the evening after we get our kids to bed. I'll sit out there, watch Netflix or Hulu on my iPad, have a drink...

But my preferred time is when I can herf with some brothers