What's new

Favorite Tatuaje cigar?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda of ashamed to admit it, but I finally smoked a Tatuaje Tainos cigar last night and it was absolutely wonderful! I was wondering what is your favorite tat cigar for an everyday smoke?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but my search didn't show any results.

Thanks from the new Tat fan,

Joe
:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Im a big fan of pretty much all Tats. in fact i just smoked my first tat that i didnt love (series P, didnt hate it, just not my cup o' tea)

My favorite (Non-LE) include
La Casita Criolla
Fausto
Havana VI Angeles
J21

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a box of Havana VI Angeles the other day just from everyone singing their praises on this site. They have not come in yet, but I am looking forward to trying them soon!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
have not had enough of the LE's, much to my dismay, but absolutely LOVE the 7th, in all three iterations. perfect size and blend, and it comes with enough variety to keep it interesting! rarely have the attention span for a churchill, myself.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Tatuaje Tainos with at least 3 years of age... yum, yum. I also like the RC233s for special occasions but with about the same amount of age.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Wow...We have to pick just one?!

The TAA and the Barclay Rex are just wonderful....Between the two, I'd have to say the TAA with that sweet CBL wrapper that just balances the blend so nicely.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
All the smokes listed here are great cigars, and if you enjoy Tat's you should like most of them. I don't know what you consider to be an everyday price point, but a lot of the ones listed here are way above what most people would grab every single day. That said, I second the mention of the 7th series. It's a great size for most days, and they have a few wrapper choices as well. The reserva is my favorite 7th, but a lot of people love the natural. Also give the infamous PCR a try, if Eric hasn't bought them all up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like I should grab all of them and enjoy! Latter on today, i off to my closest store and see what is in stock.

Thanks to all for the responses and to BOTL for leading me towards the wonderful world of tats!

-Joe

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I won't mention any LEs because it isn't a fair assessment at the end of the day. My favorite Tatuaje is the 7th Reserva.