What's new

Favorite Tatuaje cigar?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Oh, and I 2nd the advice to try some aged Brown labels ... so good. The Unicos loose some of the punch, but they become really smooth and actually develop a creamy character as well. The Noella and Especiales are just flat out crazy good with age ... better than most Cubans, imvho.

And I think all the Broadleaf wrappers age very well. I don't even smoke the La Riqueza (Pete's FIRST broadleaf cigar!) or the El Triunfador Lancero Especial until they've aged for at least 18-months ... both those sticks are in the same caliber and profile as the Liga Privada #9s (which also need to be aged). Aged, those are all favorites.
I don't think you have ever answered one of these questions with a single cigar, but at least you only named 5 this time :smokingbo

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my preferred order.
La Riquezia #3 every day.
A Noella with 2 years age If I could keep them that long.
Noella reserva If I had any left
Regios
Unicos
Brown label lancero (A Uno?)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mine changes from time to time but currently I like Black PL as an everyday smoke that you can purchase regularly but as far as my favorite Tat of all I have smoked I really like the Tatuaje TAA 2011

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kinda of ashamed to admit it, but I finally smoked a Tatuaje Tainos cigar last night and it was absolutely wonderful! I was wondering what is your favorite tat cigar for an everyday smoke?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but my search didn't show any results.

Thanks from the new Tat fan,

Joe
:smokingbo
Well, I'm a complete Tat 'hore-I've got some of everything in my locker, including most of the LEs, and am a charter member of Saints & Sinners. That said, for an everyday smoke -- or for special occasions -- you CANNOT go wrong with the Cabaiguan Guapo Maduro. A truly great cigar -- it's in my all-time favs -- for well under $10. (Though you shouldn't go by prices from me; I have so many @#$% cigars in my locker that my friends say I'm a cigar collector, not a smoker. Lord knows how long they've been in there since I got them at that price.)

If you want one of the LE's that's cheap enough to smoke regularly, take a look at the Anarchy, which is only available at Smoke Inn. GREAT cigar, especially now that it's aged a bit. $10/stick. I still have half a box.

My fav Tat? The Face. NOT cheap. Don't care; totally worth it...

Hope that helps.

cjf

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TAA & '09 espirit verite are smoking great right now.

I like the event black petite robusto the most of the htf lines.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Pork Tenderloin ... BRILLIANT smoke!!!
Sad that I've only got 1 left. :(

Non-htf Tat would have to be the Black PL ... such a great format for the black wrapper/blend!

I've also got a thing for the Petit Cazadores Reserva too ... it's always the first smoke that comes to mind when I'm on a serious time crunch. Consistently great little smokes!