What's new

Favorite tequila

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My all time favorite is the Tres Mujeres Extra Anejo.

If anyone finds it available in the states please PM me.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Everyone names there brands how about naming the notes is has that would be helpfull! Some are woody like corazon , some are bitter some have moderate vanilla notes! Which ones of your guys favorite have strong vanilla notes?

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I just got back from Mexico and I picked up a couple of bottles.

Don Julio Reposado
Gran Imperio Herradura Reposado

The Don Julio is an old fave. I'm trying the Herraduro now and it is something else. It tastes like vanilla ice cream. :yes:

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
My fav is any taquilla that is still at the store... I had a bad experience in Highschool. Drank a pint of cheap taq in 15 to 20 min, and was sick for atleast 2 days. almost 20 years later, and I can't even stand the smell to this day.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok, I used to be a strict Don Julio fan...then I was introduced to Cruz tequila...a group of guys from ASU started the company. It's unbelievable tequila - won a blind tasting against some killer bottles! I've gone thru a couple of bottles in the past month alone. Hard to find outside Arizona, but it's getting there....give it a try! Very flavorful, almost a fruity aftertaste - time for a glass right now!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Patron Platinum. The smoothest tequila I've ever drank. It's just too bad it's so expensive.
+1 This stuff is really good. and very reasonable at the duty-free stores.

I also enjoy Don Julio and Herradura, but there are a couple of others that I have found that are also very nice - Milagro, and Azure(?)

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I like Patron Silver.

My co-worker is from Mexico and said that Tres Cuatro Cinco IS the best ever, but it is $300 US

Tres Cuatro Cinco (3, 4 y 5) Anejo Tequila is made from 100% Weber Blue agave plant and is exclusively produced by the Fonseca Family of Jalisco. Mexico fourth generation in the growing and distillation of aged tequila.

Made up of a special family blend of 30% three year, 40% four year and 30% five year aged tequila (hence the name 3-4-5).

This bottle is a 100% handmade, unique crystal decanter, created by artist Mr. Alonso Gonzalez Jr., Of Mexico City. Only 1000 bottles made for the world, each signed and numbered by the artist.

Attachments

Last edited: