What's new

Favorite Two Bolivars?-Favorites Tallied.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the BBF, RC and PC and they well all great smokes. Bolivars are popular and for very good reasons. I gotta say that for me the pc comes first then the bbf.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here Is tally so far:

Inmensa: 3
Tubed Churchill: 1
Royal Corona: 2
Tubed No. 2: 1
Corona Junior: 10
Petit Corona: 12
Belicoso Fino: 10
Corona Gigantes: 5
Corona: 3
Corona Extra: 2
Lonsdale: 1

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have only had one Bolivar and it was a BBF. It was alright but I need to try some of the CJ's and PC's that everyone raves about.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think that tally is reflecting not just what is the favourite within the Boli ranges.. but also what vitola sizes at large people seem to smoke.. hence why the pc got so many votes..

I truly and honestly believe that no one would rate the pc higher then the Boli CG or the BBF if it was only down to flavour deliverence... but alas, we live in a world where not many have the time to regularly smoke a boli CG.. and thus, the pc get a lot of votes (not that it is a bad cigar in anyway.. a great cigar for that format in fact..)...

My two votes would go to (keeping in mind some ageing happening too)..

Boli CG and Boli CE

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
I think that tally is reflecting not just what is the favourite within the Boli ranges.. but also what vitola sizes at large people seem to smoke.. hence why the pc got so many votes..

I truly and honestly believe that no one would rate the pc higher then the Boli CG or the BBF if it was only down to flavour deliverence... but alas, we live in a world where not many have the time to regularly smoke a boli CG.. and thus, the pc get a lot of votes
An excellent point that many of us forget IMO

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hawkan2580 said:

I truly and honestly believe that no one would rate the pc higher then the Boli CG or the BBF if it was only down to flavour deliverence... but alas, we live in a world where not many have the time to regularly smoke a boli CG.. and thus, the pc get a lot of votes (not that it is a bad cigar in anyway.. a great cigar for that format in fact..)...

My two votes would go to (keeping in mind some ageing happening too)..

Boli CG and Boli CE
More then likely, a quite accurate assertion.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The biggest Bolivar I have had is the BBF.

Even though I like that size better than the Royal Corona size I still like the Royal Corona better.

Lol, the first time I read your post Hawkan I thought you said that it is reflecting the vitolas large people like to smoke and that's why the PC was so popular...I thought you were insinuating something about or stature. :hysterica

Of course, when I reread it I got your point. :wink: