Votes: 18 58.1%
  • "Arnold Palmer" 1/2 Lemonade 1/2 Ice Tea

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Hot Tea

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I drink tea every which way. Sometimes its hot, sometimes its cold. Sometimes a tea-ball with loose tea or put it in my french press. Sometimes a tea-bag. We have a big ol bag of ceylon tea along with a few twinnings kinds and a bunch of herb teas. Also have some other loose chinese teas. Got a big ol box of oolong saved at work for when theres nothin else to drink too. Great just plain without sugar.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
What's the recipe for Southern Sweet tea? I'm sure there are a million recipes but just the basics

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i voted sweetend iced tea. although a glass of iced sun tea is also pretty tasty on a hot day! as far as alcoholic tea. a bottle of Brisk with a couple shots of spiced rum is also good!!!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
What's the recipe for Southern Sweet tea? I'm sure there are a million recipes but just the basics
Boil one gallon of water. Add tea bags and 68 lbs. of sugar. Call your dentist.

I usually use a cup of sugar per gallon (maybe a little more) and 3 of the "family size" tea bags or 6-8 regular ones. Dissolve the sugar in a couple cups of water (start with cold water and barely boil it) and steep the tea for maybe 15 minutes. Add ice and more cold water in a gallon pitcher to fill it up.

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Easier way.....take 3 tea bags (Luzianne) and put it in the coffee pot and run a water through the coffee pot. Let it sit for awhile then, while still hot, add two cups sugar and stir. It being hot helps dissolve the sugar. Pore into a gallon jugs and fill the rest up with clean water.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Long Island...

I have never really liked Tea, but recently started drinking unsweetened every now and then...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Boil one gallon of water. Add tea bags and 68 lbs. of sugar. Call your dentist.
So true, I grew up in South Carolina, and when my Grandmother made sweet tea I would pour just about 1/2 a glass and then fill the rest with water. At full strength it would look like a thick sourp.