What's new

FB Cigar Rolling Groups

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do any of you regulars belong to any of the FaceBook cigar rolling groups.

I did a search and there were a lot of them, but one of them has 1000+ members and the other around 685. I requested to join those two and so far got accepted to the 685 one, which has the lower daily post rate of the two. The 1000+ one has something like 3/day posts.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, there's definitely more eyeballs there and it gives the impression that interest in cigar rolling still exists. My first "Howdy" post and a photo got 34 likes and 16 comments in the first 12 hours. So there's life out there yet.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Set myself up a lean Linux distro on an old laptop, & used that to log into Fakebook. Punched the button to join both groups. Neither group asked for any creds to join. We'll see.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
See ya there.

Apparently not for long. I posted this pic of a pair of Almas Tuesday. Someone posted "Looks fishy" Wednesday. Someone asked for my blend, too. I got an email saying "respond or removed" today. By the time I went there, I'd been banned! Now I can't get to the group. What's up with that?

What's fishy about those gars?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apparently not for long. I posted this pic of a pair of Almas Tuesday. Someone posted "Looks fishy" Wednesday. Someone asked for my blend, too. I got an email saying "respond or removed" today. By the time I went there, I'd been banned! Now I can't get to the group. What's up with that?

View attachment 172275

Wacky. I posted in the group enquiring about it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 172275

Wow! Pretty crazy and messed up! Doesn’t make much sense they would treat someone like that. Seals the deal even more for me to avoid those FB groups.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apparently @webmost got accidentally swept up in a ban wave going on because of a recent inundation of commecial cigar spam on that forum, which doesn't allow commercial cigar posts. I said to the admin, "Seriously? You mistook those rolls for commercial cigars?"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah. Maybe yours look pro; not mine.
With those bands, they could pass. Look at some of the stuff released since the pandemic. I've seen promo pictures with sticks that hooked left like a. . . Well you get the idea.

Those are fine looking sticks.