What's new

FDA ready to roll out cigar regulations

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Using the "children" is just an excuse to get the "ultra left wing agenda" going, God forbid you smoke a cigar with a 32 0z coke.
As an "ultra-left winger," I am not sure of this agenda you speak of...

I do agree that "for the kids" is definitely a ploy that is often used by many mainstream politicians when they are justifying the demonetization of another group of people who's opinion is not entirely in-line with the popular ideology at the time. In recent times, the moderate left has been doing it regarding tobacco and fire-arms... The rest of us ultra-lefties are worried about bigger issues, like figuring out why Obama can't seem to balance a budget and how we are going to stop the human race from destroying the planet; you know, things like that.

Anyway, if you want to do any more political mud-slinging, you should sign up for the debate/politics room. All the info you need for that can be found here. Until then, remember, we are a whole lotta brothers from a whole lotta other-mothers. :thumbsup:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Using the "children" is just an excuse to get the "ultra left wing agenda" going, God forbid you smoke a cigar with a 32 0z coke.

I do agree that "for the kids" is definitely a ploy that is often used by many mainstream politicians when they are justifying the demonetization of another group of people who's opinion is not entirely in-line with the popular ideology at the time. In recent times, the moderate left has been doing it regarding tobacco and fire-arms... The rest of us ultra-lefties are worried about bigger issues, like figuring out why Obama can't seem to balance a budget and how we are going to stop the human race from destroying the planet; you know, things like that.

Anyway, if you want to do any more political mud-slinging, you should sign up for the debate/politics room. All the info you need for that can be found here. Until then, remember, we are a whole lotta brothers from a whole lotta other-mothers. :thumbsup:
I like this guy.
I do not identify with the left basically at all. There's a lot of topics we agree upon, but I fall more under the Progressive Libertarian label. Anyways, I just find it interesting that it's the "moderate" left that I clash with the most, and one of my closest friends is as far left as you can go. Sounds a lot like you.

Anyways, per the topic... Has CRA done much to actually change this? I let my previous membership expire because it didn't seem like they were accomplishing as much as I hoped. But if it's worth renewing for this alone, I'd greatly consider it.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Most of these "fruit flavored" cigars are used for the wrapper. The cigars are split and the wrapper is used to roll blunts. Again they attack tobacco while trying to legalize weed. I just dont get it.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2
I will have you know that is all i use my padrons for. lol your right but the thing is to for cheaper they got blunt wraps that are already flavored but they arent going after them as bad as cigarettes and cheap cigars.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

I like this guy.
I do not identify with the left basically at all. There's a lot of topics we agree upon, but I fall more under the Progressive Libertarian label. Anyways, I just find it interesting that it's the "moderate" left that I clash with the most, and one of my closest friends is as far left as you can go. Sounds a lot like you.
Thanks, I think...

Anyways, per the topic... Has CRA done much to actually change this? I let my previous membership expire because it didn't seem like they were accomplishing as much as I hoped. But if it's worth renewing for this alone, I'd greatly consider it.
I think the CRA is doing as much as they can in that they act as a unified voice for us "unholy, soulless, tobacco-smoking demons," but the real accomplishments will be actualized when we reach that elusive "critical mass" and have enough clout to go toe-to-toe with those "misinformed" anti-tobacco lobbies who are clearly painting with too broad a brush.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
My phone just auto corrected "smoked" to "died"...it's a conspiracy I tell ya