What's new

February "What Did You Do Today" Contest-WINNER!!!

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
today was an absolutely beautiful day in houston. sun finally came out after a week of getting pumped by rain and more rain. ran a bunch of errands, went to see our cpa to get some tax forms, drove a friend to the airport and on the way home I went to the market.

no, you didn't read wrong, market. I didn't go to the grocery store, I went to the market. central market that is. I went there to buy a few essentials, and ended up tearing through the place. wasted about 3 hrs, but I wouldn't exactly call it wasting bob (that's from "office space"). got some artichokes, some regianno parmessan cheese, blueberry sausages, hummus, etc. among other things I bought: a baguette of french bread. I've never bought a baguette before in my entire life. so there I was, with a paper bag under my arm, with a baguette sticking straight up out of it. I felt so european somehow. I wanted to get on a bike with a wire basket on the front and pedal around the neighborhood exclaiming "bonjour!", "ciao!" and "bouno giorno principessa!" to anyone who would listen to me. instead I drove home. no one smiled at me. no one spat at me either. that's always a plus.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Today being Friday, I woke up in a great mood only to have it ruined when I realized I didn't win DWavs contest yesterday.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The usual morning except traffic on the back roads was much slower due to last nights snow (even though the roads were just wet). It's 8:36 and I haven't done anything work related yet except for one email.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had to take the car in for 30K service. Fortunately, they gave me a loaner car, so I didn't have to wait for the shuttle to get back to work.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Bum Fudge said:
I spent the morning wondering if Todd still has his balls. :lol:
I still have my balls lol.

Today I decided that it was nice to smoke an excellent cigar on the ride home yesterday but I realized this morning that it's not for me. The car smelled fine but I think I preffer to smoke a cigar when I can focus more on the cigar rather than driving. I like to really appreciate the flavors, construction, feel, etc. of the cigar when I smoke it (see herf pics) and really couldn't do that while navigating Northern Virginia rush hour traffic.

Maybe I will do it once and a while but definitely not everyday. :smt102

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided post #100 will be the winner - but then thought, nah, probably not. .

Mad Dawg

Herf Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday's Mad Dawg Morning Routine - up early, let the hounds out, take care of business.

Brewed a pot of fresh-roasted Bolivian Organic this morning. Best. Coffee. Ever. :mrgreen: