What's new

February "What Did You Do Today" Contest-WINNER!!!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
It's time for the February version of the "What Did You Do Today" contest!

Rules are the same as last month:

1. You can only post once a day.
2. You must post something that happened during your day...doesn't have to be some long, drawn out story. An example would be, "went target shooting from 2-4 today."
3. A predetermined number has been chosen.
4. The person with the post that matches that number I have picked will receive a package from yours truly.
5. I will go by the post number in the upper right hand corner...this is post #1.
6. You will be disqualified if you comment on someone elses post and take the thread off track.
7. Mods are excluded since I will be sharing the number with them to make it fair. Sorry Mods.

Have fun!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Read about Dwavs writing something nice in a bomb he sent someone...and figured, NAH! Can't be true. :lol:

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A couple of lap choles, lipoma removal,tendon repair in ankle, inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia.

MoTheMan

A herfin' herf.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sent a BOMB to a friend (CL) who's been a bit down in the dumps & hasn't had a good smoke in over a couple of weeks.
She (that's right, a she and a true SOTL) will be receiving two bags. One with Nicaraguans and one with ISOM's.

:smt030

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Smoked a wonderful Punch, fed the neighbor's Yaks(they have two of them and are out of town), and worked on CADing up a 130-pound robot.

TYLER