What's new

Federal Plaistow on Tuesday.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Some of us are meeting up at the FED (you're welcome Jim) on March 6th in the early afternoon. If anyone is not busy, come on by.

3 Plaistow Rd, Plaistow, NH (I think, too lazy to check)

TommyGunz, Baldanders will be there. Was told DM and Speedy might make appearances and Matty might be there on that day also.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Ok, I get that this is like the planets all coming in to alignment on the same day, but don't you guys think creating your own logo is a bit pretentious?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Ok, I get that this is like the planets all coming in to alignment on the same day, but don't you guys think creating your own logo is a bit pretentious?

My logo would not have colors that clashed on it. (also, I don't think I have shoes in that blue color.)

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Well I will be on the Cape all day with work so I do not think I will make it but I will let you all know if anything changes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will be on the Cape all day with work so I do not think I will make it but I will let you all know if anything changes.
It was nice meeting you at the Nerf event John.

Seeing as you guys are making this almost a full day event, I'm going to try to make this one.