What's new

feeler stl

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just throwing this out there to see if theres any interest. I havent noticed many botl from the lou. Thought it might be fun to meet up at a b&m for a stick or two. I have no idea when the schedule and budget would allow it. I have a son on the way and work is slow but it would be a blast!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Figured it would be good for me to get out once in a while and make some friends again. When my son came along and when I quit drinking a lot of my acquaintances faded away. I have a handful of really good close friends but most are my rotc buddies and they are scattered all over the us

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Too bad we didn't think of this sooner, but the weather is great and the Blues game just started - today would have been a great day for a meet and greet herf...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured it would be good for me to get out once in a while and make some friends again. When my son came along and when I quit drinking a lot of my acquaintances faded away. I have a handful of really good close friends but most are my rotc buddies and they are scattered all over the us
Universal truth!

That said - as much as I hate to admit it, when I had my kids - I used it (being busy and unable to drink) as an excuse on my end to thin the herd so to speak lol.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Today would be an amazing day to have my feet dangling over a bluff watching the river go by with a stick in my hand!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I might be able to find some time to meet up in STL. I also have a kid with another on the way so timing can be tricky, but worth a shot.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
'
I might be able to find some time to meet up in STL. I also have a kid with another on the way so timing can be tricky, but worth a shot.
Nice, we're in the same boat together! I feel ya on the timing aspect. I'm sure we can throw something together. Whens your second due?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I know we talked about a MO herf toward the end of summer. We could try to get the whole state involved. Maybe even some outsiders from the border states.
I just cant talk my wife in to the 5hr drive for a cigar.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
we might be on to something. I hate to sound like a Debbie downer but I gotta see what happens with the new baby. I think we can make something work thought! Gonna take extra time off to help around the house maybe I can get an iou heheh