What's new

Feeling a little crafty this morning

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Beautiful. Is acid etching difficult? How many hours did it take to prep the glasses?

-KK33-
I first cut the design out of vinyl adhesive on my plotter then apply the vinyl to the glass. Then rub the etching cream on and let it sit for 20-30 min. Then wash it away and peel the vinyl off. It's very easy if you have the tools.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Beautiful. Is acid etching difficult? How many hours did it take to prep the glasses?

-KK33-
I first cut the design out of vinyl adhesive on my plotter then apply the vinyl to the glass. Then rub the etching cream on and let it sit for 20-30 min. Then wash it away and peel the vinyl off. It's very easy if you have the tools.
Very cool. Yeah, we did a trade for some stickers a while back. Very nice and thx btw.

-KK33-

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Great pics! I see how these can be collector's items to someone.

Not for me though, I'd show them an honorable yet fiery death.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very cool. Yeah, we did a trade for some stickers a while back. Very nice and thx btw.

-KK33-
Thanks, yes i remember our trade.

Great pics! I see how these can be collector's items to someone.

Not for me though, I'd show them an honorable yet fiery death.
Are you referring to the Glasses or the cigars? hahah. I am trying to collect the entire Unico Line then they will all meet their maker.

So when are you taking orders?
Wish I could but as these are IP of Drew Estate I can not. Just one offs I made for my self.